Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Urban Terror Weapons and Tactics.


Urban Terror
Urban Terror is a game developed by the studios of Frozen Sand. A company that also developed a game called Quake 3 arena, Quake 2, and the original Quake, but anyways I’m here to talk about Urban Terror. This game is a free MMO style game that can be downloaded in as little as 20 minutes.  You can download it here
One of the many advantages that I believe this game has over any other computer based game is that it can run on any operating system. Systems such as Mac, Windows, and Linux, I personally believe that the graphics are amazing I love them. Now this game has earned a lot of popularity and with it many people that form groups such as clans on of my favorite clans is my own |KW| clan. Although we are going through some struggles, another of my favorite clans is <DN> or drunknoobs their website is available here
Well as far as it goes for tips I can give you so many because I happen to hold a rank in the top 30 worldwide. So just click on the name of the guns and I can tell you the attachments that can provide you the most kills for your game play style.  H&K G36 Kalashnikov AK 103 ZM LR300 ML H&K 69 H&KPSG-1 Remington SR8 IMI Negev M4A1 Franchi Spas-12 H&K MP5k H&K Ump 45

No comments:

Post a Comment